Monday, 29 April 2024

Online Interactive Class for Mathematics Class 9, 10, 11 & 12

 We have been providing quality classes for Mathematics of class 9, 10, 11 and 12 of CBSE Board, ICSE Board, IGCSE Board, ISC Board and all the Indian State Boards since 1992. 

We also provide Tutorial Classes for Python as well. 

Three days free demo classes are offered.

Anyone may contact us at

WhatsApp: +91-7017713117

Signal : +91-7017713117

Gmail : faizanfuran@gmail.com 

YouTube Channel



Instagram

Facebook

Testimonials

3 comments:

  1. Mohammad Faizan has been a commendable and very knowledgeable teacher who teaches students with immense patience , love and care.
    He makes the tough concepts of maths awesomely easy and doable especially for students who are reluctant to maths.
    I highly recommend parents to contact Mohammad faizan to avail his immense knowledge of maths for your kids .
    Fortunately I have been a student of him and had learned lot from him.
    Regards
    Homa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciations 😀

      Delete
  2. Faizan Sir is awesome and excellent not only as a mathematics teacher but also as a human being. I had been his student from my schooling time to my graduation. I have learnt a lot from him not only achieving excellence in mathematics but also other important aspects of life.
    I highly recommend students to have him as a teacher in their academic life. I proud that he is my teacher and I am his student.

    Regards
    Rabiya Faheem
    Research Scholar @Department of Operational Research
    University of Delhi

    ReplyDelete